tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Fri Jul 26 10:37:02 1996

Hamlet/aTtitude control thrusters

I got Hamlet yesterday.  majQa'!!!  QaQqu'!!!  I pulled myself through
much of Act I scene I (my Klingon is not at the point where I can read
without a dictionary).  I have two questions:

1) Does {teS} mean "ear"?  It's not in TKD.

2) Is {wInolpu'bogh} p7 a typo, or is there a verb form of {nol}?

Actually, there's another thing.  In the endnotes I saw "attitude
control thrusters".  I checked in the dictionary, and whaddyaknow?  It
says the same thing.  Should this not be "aLtidude control thrusters", or
is it really "attitude"... or is this some sort of Okrandian running joke?

p.s. I highly recommend Hamlet to anyone who doesn't have it!!!

 dave yeung
{toD Duj 'oH toDuj'e'}
Courage is a ship to the rescue

Back to archive top level