tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Fri Jul 26 10:55:16 1996

Re: Hamlet/aTtitude control thrusters

> Actually, there's another thing.  In the endnotes I saw "attitude
> control thrusters".  I checked in the dictionary, and whaddyaknow?  It
> says the same thing.  Should this not be "aLtidude control thrusters", or
> is it really "attitude"... or is this some sort of Okrandian running joke?
No, it really is attitude.  Attitude also means a position in relation to a
frame of reference i.e. how far up or down or left or right an aircraft is
tilted.  Your knowledge of piloting lingo has let you down, not your knowledge
of tlhIngan Hol fandom.

taDI'oS

Back to archive top level