tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Wed Jul 10 06:19:17 1996

`Kahless' book

A.Appleyard writes:
 >   Here is a list of Klingon words and names in a Star Trek scenario fiction
 > book called "Kahless" by Michael Jan Friedman, publ. 1996 by Pocket Books,
 > ISBN 0-671-54779-8....

toH, majQa'! Wow!  Excellent!

 >   Here, the 60000-bars-of-gold-pressed-latinum question is "do we accept all
 > this non-Okrand matter as canon?".....

In a word (and IMHO), yes.  1) The source is far more official than
our ramblings, 2) and at the same hierarchical level as Okrand, and 3)
will be seen by far more people than the discussions of the KLI, KAG,
KLAW, KIDC, and ILS put together....

[No, it doesn't mean the purists have to like it, though].

Back to archive top level