tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Tue Jul 09 19:19:02 1996

Re: Age of Ascension

qeq writes:
>...Age of Ascension Ceremony...
>I wish I could do this so I could become a full blood Klingon. Could this
>happen virtually?

HIja'.  MUSH-Daq nentayHey DacherlaHbej.

Yes.  There is a MUSH (Multi-User Shared Hallucination) dedicated to the
practice of speaking Klingon, and many role-players also practice "being"
Klingon there.  Telnet to keve.kli.org port 2218 and have a look around.
If you want to organize a {nentay} after you've gotten yourself oriented,
you can ask again here.  But try to ask using tlhIngan Hol!