tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Sat Jul 06 17:05:04 1996

Wish List

I would like to see words for storey/level/floor, curve (n, sv), straight,
face (v), plant (n) [Capt. Krankor's story has the English word plant (n);
but I haven't seen the story], disc, and, of course, milk.  jItuvnIS.  'a
tugh jujang MO 'e' vItul.

Someone posted the word for player as DawI'.  This works fine for an actor.
 Someone else wanted a player of a game and posted reHwI'.  I thought about
it.  I didn't like it and thought about it some more.  Naturally, I
considered QujwI' for a while.  Here is what I decided upon:  'ovwI'.

reH batlh tlhIngan Hol ghojtaHjaj Hoch

peHruS

Back to archive top level