tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Sat Jul 06 16:55:22 1996

Re: My Name

In a message dated 96-07-06 08:27:43 EDT, Perry Brulotte writes:

>how about  "bang SuDburgh"???

burgh SuD, please.  TKD 4.4 p49 re Adjectives shows that the Stative Verb
acting as the English equivalent adjective follows the Noun it modifies.

Actually, I, too, really prefer chor to burgh here, thinking that burgh is
the digestive organ while chor is the overall portion of the torso known as
the belly.

Finally, I suggest chor SuD ghajbogh bang.

Notes:  ghajbogh indicates that the beloved one has a yellow belly.  Merely
using bang chor SuD = beloved one's yellow belly.

Qapla'     reH batlh tlhIngan Hol ghojtaHjaj Hoch

peHruS

Back to archive top level