tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Wed Jan 31 06:22:19 1996

Re: Klingon Dictionary

Rob Newcombe wrote asking where it was possible to obtain a copy of
TKD in England.

There are a lot of places in England where you can buy TKD much more
readily than ordering it from the KLI.

You can try any of the following retail stores:

- Forbidden Planet, any major city (London, Cardiff, Liverpool,
Coventry and Glasgow are pretty good);

- Andromeda Bookshop, Birmingham (recommended);

- Odyssey 7, Manchester (_well_ recommended);

- The Sheffield Space Centre, Sheffield;

- Middle Earth Bookshop, Chester (_really_ well recommended - tell the
proprietors that Alex Greene sent you - they know me personally);

- The Final Frontier, Leicester (_well_ recommended - again, just
tell Terry and Jenny Elson that Alex Greene sent you - they also know
me personally);

- and there are a number of other places, far too many to list.

In addition, there are a number of Star Trek conventions in the UK,
which have dealer stalls. If you know that there will be a guest
actor who plays a Klingon (eg. Tony Todd, Michael Dorn, Robert
O'Reilly, Spice Williams etc) in Star Trek, they will be up to their
collective eyeballs in TKDs and tapes.

- Chain stores: Dillons sell them, as do Waterstones (a branch of W H
Smith devoted to bookselling).

- Any further queries about getting TKDs, contact Simon & Schuster
direct; there is a London branch.

- And if you need any help in getting the snailmail addresses of any
of the above stores, email me via the KLI mailing list.

Lord Havelock
"Maybe it's because I run into so many people who are hostile, simply because they can't open their minds to the possibilities,
that sometimes the need to mess with their heads outweighs the millstone of humiliation." -Special Agent Fox Mulder
email me on [email protected]. Just call me Lord Sinister

Back to archive top level