tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Wed Jan 31 04:30:26 1996

Re: Klingon Dictionary

>nuqneH,
>
>I'm Rob "Troll" Newcombe, does anyone out there know where I can obtain a
>copy of the
>E/K dictionary here in England ?

Hi, Rob.  You can order The Klingon Dictionary through the
Klingon Language Institute here in the USA.  If you have a
web browser, check out http://www.kli.org and go exploring
for a while; the information about obtaining TKD is there.
If you can't find it, the KLI's director, Lawrence Schoen,
can give you the details you need.  You can contact him by
email ([email protected]).

>Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated, oredering a book from the
>States will be
>inordinately expensive !

Not so!  The KLI provides copies at "face value" as a service
to the worldwide Klingon community.  It's exceedingly hard to
study the language without a copy.