tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Wed Jan 31 04:30:24 1996

Re: KLBC

> OK....        Qaghmey vIghajbe'chugh malop
>
>  We celebrate if I don't have any errors.

vaj maloplaHbej.  DaQaghbe'.

Except that I don't think it's *you* that would have the error, but the
*sentence*.  You yourself would "make a mistake" or "err", which is a
single verb in Klingon.  Once again, the verb-centric nature of Klingon
butts heads with the noun-centric nature of English.