tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Fri Jan 26 02:39:30 1996

That silly sod standing outside the gates of Quin Lat

A passing phrase from Dr Schoen recently gave me pause to consider a
throwaway phrase made by the clone of Kahless in "Rightful Heir"
(ST:TNG s.6):

                                "The wind does not respect a fool."

Beats me why Kahless did not say the Klingon version:

                                              <qoH vuvbe' SuS>

Just goes to show: cloning isn't perfect after all.

BTW, I just figured out the name of that man who stood outside the
walls of Quin Lat and proclaimed that he would make the wind respect
him.

It could only have been K'Nute (or possibly K'Newt). {{{>;-)

Lord Havelock.
"Maybe it's because I run into so many people who are hostile, simply because they can't open their minds to the possibilities,
that sometimes the need to mess with their heads outweighs the millstone of humiliation." -Special Agent Fox Mulder
email me on [email protected]. Just call me Lord Sinister

Back to archive top level