tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Fri Jan 26 03:14:22 1996

KLBC> Mixed Nits

What words are there, for the known Klingon cultural art forms, if any (the
words, I mean, not the art forms). I know poetry is big, and someone's working
on an opera (I'd better not ask who; I might be tempted to v-v-v-v-<slap>
VOLUNTEER), but I don't know the names for them in the Hol.

And for what it's worth, I'm trying to crunch down the dictionary into an easily
computer-manageable form ...it doesn't help that I'm working on two major
projects at two different works and trying to work on a major project associated
with another project. jImaw''a' jay'? HIja'!

mu'meyqoqvammo' vuDmeyraj nuq? peyuDHa' 'ach <vIparHa'> DIjatlh.

botwI'   = thing which prohibits = lock
chaw'wI' = think which allows    = key

-- David Wood, Freelance Computer Consultant
("Freelance" is just a cheesy way of saying "Irregularly Employed")

Back to archive top level