tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Wed Jan 24 06:35:13 1996

A letter from Proechel... the man without honor!

qaghItlhneS:

  Well!  I received a letter from the Intersteller Language School (run by
  Glen Proechel) last night and I am, in a word, disgusted!

  For a man who's getting a master's degree in "divinity", he does not
  exude godliness nor honor.

  Although, I had a feeling a man such as this would find something wrong
  with Lawrence's "Open Letter", I should not be surprised that, in the
  first sentence of his letter, he says that Lawrence has "declared open
  warefare against [him] and the Intersteller Language School.

  I thought I'd re-read the letter Lawrence sent out and saw nothing but
  kindness and honor (something Mr. Proechel seems to lack).  Lawrence
  did nothing but "declare" the differences between the two projects,
  state the lack of communication between the KLI and ILS, and suggest
  that "we all get along".

  I find that most of what Mr. Proechel is petty.  I find it interesting
  that it took him 3 months to respond which, I believe, was the amount
  of time it took him to get "published" in the newspaper for doing his
  "Homlet" project  (Although the NAME of the paper is suspiciously
  absent from the photocopied article, the date has been included... 1/14/96).

  I know in my heart that Mr. Proechel will "reap what he sows".

-Matt (majIq)
[email protected]

Back to archive top level