tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Tue Jan 23 19:27:49 1996

Re: nuqneH!

>Date: Tue, 23 Jan 1996 12:24:27 -0800
>From: "Lord Havelock Sinister" <[email protected]>

>Banger-Troll from Heck wrote a whole load of dross to this newcomer's
>letter, all snipped conveniently.

>Congratulations, Banger-Troll from Heck.

>You probably wrote the grossest greeting letter I've ever read to
>anyone. In general, I take people who claim to be terminally ill at
>face value, and give them latitude.

Well, I can say nothing to that, since any supposed slight is between those
involved, and that's neither here nor there.

It was, however, like a lot of posts lately, woefully off-topic.  Please,
people.  This is the Klingon -=>*LANGUAGE*<=- Mailing List.  According to
our charter, we should be talking IN Klingon or ABOUT the Klingon
language.  Try to stay more or less on that?

~mark

Back to archive top level