tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Tue Jan 23 13:13:03 1996

my experience with "sick" {terminally or otherwise} people...

> You probably wrote the grossest greeting letter I've ever read to
> anyone. In general, I take people who claim to be terminally ill at
> face value, and give them latitude.

Let me tell you about my experiences with some such teminally-ill {or
otherwise bed-ridden} people: most of them, who still have their
mental facilities intact, appreciate a little friendly bantor from those
who they try to associate with. I just naturally assumed this would be
the case here. If not, then may I offer my apologies to our new friend.

> Well done for taking the least politically-correct road.

I myself would expect no less from my "friends".

> Now, can you try to behave in a civilised manner next time we meet?
>
> {{{:-|>

If it's teh general concensus that I was out of line, then my email
account has much better things to do than receive 93 mails {no exaggeration}
from tlhIngan-hol over one weekend.

Doug "The MAD Klingon" Pandimen
aka Sergeant D'Karng "tlhIngan-dogh" K'Zharn, IKV QOQ'IQ/IKC De'wI'Daw
c/o: Jacen "The Jedi Twin" Cantwell
Mount Pearl, Newfoundland, Kanada
[email protected]

			* * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

"Why for you bury me in the cold, cold ground..?"
			Tasmanian Devil, "Looney Tunes/Merrie Melodies"

"Yeah, I hear they broke the mold, and then shot the sculptor..."
"Ye gods! I actually DON'T CARE!!! Wake me when it's over..."
			Ched Larynx, "The PanDimensional Impossiblist"

"My God! This parachute is REALLY a knapsack..!"
"Hey look! That monkey's got a Ross growing out of his ass!"
"Oh, sorry - you had a paleontologist on your face... But it's gone now, so
you're okay..."
"I think she's trying to tell us something... quick, get the verbs..."
			Chandler Bing, "Friends"

Back to archive top level