tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Tue Jan 23 15:03:56 1996

Don't jump on "the Mad Klingon"

nuqneH !

  Please don't jump on Doug 'The Mad Klingon" for his "welcome. <G> I thought
it was kind of funny.  wejpuH !
  I didn't include that info to reap sympathy or anything else really...just
a point of fact.  I didn't want any one becoming romantically involved with
me and then having to have the heart break when I was gone <GRIN>
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
  I can tell Doug has his eyes on me already. hahahahaHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.  I
have a Klingon sense of humor.
  Doug thinks like a Klingon, which is a hell of a lot better than some of
the humans I have had to deal with. I'm not dead yet, and I don't have any
knives out for Hegh'bat........although I can teach you how to make one of
those Doug. <G> hahahahahaha
 OK I've crowded the list too much already. As per Doug's instructions, I'll
start butchering the language soon.

 Qapla' !

 K'Daq

Back to archive top level