tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Wed Jan 24 11:32:48 1996

Re: Don't jump on "the Mad Klingon"

>   Please don't jump on Doug 'The Mad Klingon" for his "welcome. <G> I thought
> it was kind of funny.  wejpuH !

As per my intentions. And yes, PLEASE don't jump on the MAD Klingon. It
turns him on so, and the furniture can't take much more, Captsin!...

>   I didn't include that info to reap sympathy or anything else really...just
> a point of fact.  I didn't want any one becoming romantically involved with
> me and then having to have the heart break when I was gone <GRIN>
> HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Though I cpuld name a few people in my past who've actually had nothing wrong
with them at all, and they STILL bid for sympathy... These Huuumans are a
strange lot...

>   I can tell Doug has his eyes on me already. hahahahaHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.  I
> have a Klingon sense of humor.

Now wait a MINUTE!!! {:) }:) {:) }:)

>   Doug thinks like a Klingon, which is a hell of a lot better than some of
> the humans I have had to deal with. I'm not dead yet, and I don't have any
> knives out for Hegh'bat........although I can teach you how to make one of
> those Doug. <G> hahahahahaha

My sister is autistic, so I think I have a rather comfortable handle on such
things as how to deal with/talk to those who are handicapped or otherwise
unable to contribute to society 100% physically. So let those who are without
honour cast the first dagger, or some such gunk...

>  OK I've crowded the list too much already. As per Doug's instructions, I'll
> start butchering the language soon.
>
>  Qapla' !
>
>  K'Daq

I for one am glad to have someone who'll defend little ol' me... :)

Doug "The MAD Klingon" Pandimen
aka Sergeant D'Karng "tlhIngan-dogh" K'Zharn, IKV QOQ'IQ/IKC De'wI'Daw
c/o: Jacen "The Jedi Twin" Cantwell
Mount Pearl, Newfoundland, Kanada
[email protected]

SIG cut for the SIGnificantly challenge...

Back to archive top level