tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Sun Dec 15 21:23:54 1996

Re: Dr. Okrand Speaks

On Sun, 15 Dec 1996, charghwI' wrote:

:On one hand, I thank you for sharing. On another hand, I hope
:this does not lead to Okrand getting inundated with questions
:and deciding to not answer anything at all in the future.
:
:It would have been nice had you asked us first, but then his
:explanation did have at least one surprise for me.

And why does Kenneth need your permission? If he pays MSN's monthly
subscription fee, he has a right to use any and all of its features,
including the Expert Forum BBS of the Klingon Compendium area. Why should
his membership in KLI prevent him from participating in something he's paid
for? After all, isn't MSN paying Okrand (either with a check or with free
Internet access) to participate in order to lure subscribers? As
someone who can't afford any of the commercial online services, I am
grateful that Ken shared Okrand's answers to his questions with the rest of
us.

If no one asks Okrand questions, MSN will let him go. Besides, who else is
going to ask him about tlhIngan Hol? Rihanssu RPGers? Kardasi enthusiasts?

Voragh

Back to archive top level