tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Sat Dec 14 14:34:43 1996

KLBC: holy man

	I'm not sure on this translation... what sez the BG's?

	<lalDan loD ghagwI'>
	man who has religion

This was the closest I could come to to saying "man of religion", as in
Reverend Muckandfudge, or whatever.  Would a better one be:

	<lalDan lod qeqwI'>
	man who practices religion

That still doesn't seem right.  You confuse that to mean *anyone* who is
active in a religion.

 / _ \                                   \         ** Andrew Netherton **
 \__)|        "VENI, VIDI VINNIE"         \ __     jo'Sqa, tlhIngan SuvwI'
     \      I came, I saw my cousin.      |(_ \   Waterloo, Ontario, Canada

Back to archive top level