tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Sat Dec 07 17:41:44 1996

RE: KBLC: letter pronounciations

> Sure!  {q} is a dorso-uvular unvoiced stop, and {Q} is a dorso-uvular unvoiced
> affricate.  :)

	Of course.  How silly of me.  %(  (Please note that there *are*
some on this list that aren't language scientists.  Heck, some of us can't
spell!)  >:P

> You've heard the language tapes?

	No - they're on my Christmas list (much to the amusement of my
family, I'm sure).  *sigh*  I suppose I'll wait it out for the tapes,
then before I try choking in true Klingon form.  :)

  / _ \                                     \        ** Andrew Netherton **
  \__)|         "VENI, VIDI VINNIE"          \ __    University of Waterloo
      \       I came, I saw my cousin.       |(_ \      Ontario, Canada

Back to archive top level