tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Fri Apr 26 05:02:44 1996

bang

 uu> From: ur-valhalla!netusa1.net!caanders (Alan Anderson)
 uu> Subject: bang

 uu> Qob writes:

 >We now have canon for using {bang} without the {-wI'}: page 159 of TKW
 >gives {reH bang larghpu'}, with {bang} translated as "love" or "one who
 >is loved".

 uu> Pages 80 and 141 of The Klingon Dictionary also translate it this way.
 uu> :-)

Hagh qoHpu' neH HeghtaHvIS SuvwI'pu'!

Pardon me, my brain just reengaged.  Why did I think it said {bangwI'} and not
just {bang}?

So much for *my* memory!

| Lieutenant Commander Qob vestai-qutvaj                     |          |
| Commanding Officer, Imperial Klingon Vessel Crystal Dagger |  NOR     |
| Quadrant Adjutant, Northern Quadrant, Dark Moon Fleet, KAG |  QUAD    |
| Member of the Klingon Language Institute Since 1993        |  ROCKS   |
| Moderator: Fidonet KAG Echo     Bill Willmerdinger @ 1:2613/477.1701  |
|                                 [email protected]   |