tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Thu Apr 18 08:14:48 1996

Re: Spam, spam, spam, spam, KLBC and spam.

>Date: Wed, 17 Apr 1996 16:46:19 -0700
>From: [email protected] (Ford Prefect)

>> This [spam] brings up...

>Interesting

>>                      ... something I've always wanted to see:
>> a tlhingan version of "The Lumberjack Song". :)

>I think that would be difficult, for the obvious reasons that there are no
>words for lumberjack, or many of the clothing items mentioned... hmmm.

Then don't translate, transform.  The result will be funnier anyway.

I'm a shuttlecraft-pilot and I'm okay... Or farmer or engineer or weapons
officer or or any other profession we can do.  The clothing gets
tougher... and of course the whole thing is way cultural.  Oh well.

~mark

Back to archive top level