tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Wed Apr 17 16:44:11 1996

Re: Spam, spam, spam, spam, KLBC and spam.

> This [spam] brings up...

Interesting

>                      ... something I've always wanted to see:
> a tlhingan version of "The Lumberjack Song". :)

I think that would be difficult, for the obvious reasons that there are no
words for lumberjack, or many of the clothing items mentioned... hmmm.

I thought of trying 'Sit on my face'. Nasty song. But it could be
workable.

Ford,    with the new and improved seven-less-line .sig!

--

Back to archive top level