tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Wed Apr 10 19:23:27 1996

Re: New Klingon Word...so far

>Looking thru THE KLINGON WAY I found two new words!!
>
>The phrase was "The son of a Klingon is a man the day he can first
>hold a blade."
>
>The Klingon trans:
>
>wa' jaj 'etlh 'uchchoHlaH tlhIngan puqloD; jajvetlh loD nen moj.
>              ^^^^                                      ^^^

	I also found a new word. The english phrase is "You lack dirt under
your fingernails."

	The translation:
		butlh DaHutlh.
			^^^^^

	I was also wondering what everybody thought of the translation of one
of the most favorite expressions of this list :) "Today is a good day to die."

		Heghlu'meH QaQ jajvam

achghuQ

Back to archive top level