tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Sun Apr 07 19:29:04 1996

Re:You're bastards was Re: worn out (vavwI' loDnI')

>be'nI'pu' je loDnI'pu'

oops. You meant {be'nI'pu' loDnI'pu' je}.
How about reading TKD section 5.3. Conjunctions.?

>Let us finish the story of tIm the man who would be Kling.  Daniel thank for
>your words of encouragement and thank you to the others who have sent
>personal notes to me.  I would encourage us all to move on,  I was being
>stubborn and the grammarians were trying to set straight what they thought
>was a person who was playing fast and loose with their passion.  Both parties
>have come to an understanding and mutual respect.  I am still as active in
>the Klingon Language as ever and will submit as things come to me.

>be'nI'pu'wI' je loDnI'pu'wI'

and again... be'nI'pu'wI' loDnI'pu'wI' je

>Qapla'
>tIm

Ford   aka   I am not picky. I am just bored and have nothing else to do.

|| *  .*                CHAOS ||
||                  Australia ||
||   *  [email protected] ||

Back to archive top level