tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Sun Apr 07 12:18:13 1996

language help needed

First of all, I wish to let the members of the KLI know
that I am respectful of their MUSH, but I find the MUSH
enviornment too difficult to navigate in. It is for that
reason that a few of us have created a klingon language
LPMUD. This is due to our beliefs that it is easier to
learn in an enviornment simuliar to what you are trying to
learn. We are building (and are still very small) A klingon
enviornment and need people who can team up with our coders
to give the enviornment true Klingon history, ettiquite,
language, and flavor. I know very little of the language
myself, but am learning fast (due to being in this enviornment)
however, my time is limited due to the admin responsibilities
of running the mud. If you feel that you would like to help,
please come by our web page (still in progress) @
http://130.89.227.77/~chance/mud.html

or telnet in @

telnet 130.89.227.77 5555

we are very interested in continuing our work and would love
to have anyone who would like to help.

thank you,

Punkette
[email protected]