tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Sun Apr 07 19:07:39 1996

Re:You're bastards was Re: worn out (vavwI' loDnI')

be'nI'pu' je loDnI'pu'

Let us finish the story of tIm the man who would be Kling.  Daniel thank for
your words of encouragement and thank you to the others who have sent
personal notes to me.  I would encourage us all to move on,  I was being
stubborn and the grammarians were trying to set straight what they thought
was a person who was playing fast and loose with their passion.  Both parties
have come to an understanding and mutual respect.  I am still as active in
the Klingon Language as ever and will submit as things come to me.

be'nI'pu'wI' je loDnI'pu'wI'
Qapla'
tIm

Back to archive top level