tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Sun Apr 07 17:54:41 1996

New Klingon MUDD

Sorry the MUSH didn't suit you. Ihave made soem great
friends there butI admit it takes TIME to learn the
commands. But once learns its childplay just like
learning how to run your computer.

But Goodluck on it and no hard feelings.

I was  going to log in.
I tried and it gave me a list of races my characters
I could choose from.

NONE OF THEM ARE KLINGON!!

Clearly some fine tuning is still needed.

Good Luck

david

At 12:21 PM 4/7/96 -0700, punkette wrote:
>First of all, I wish to let the members of the KLI know
>that I am respectful of their MUSH, but I find the MUSH
>enviornment too difficult to navigate in. It is for that
>reason that a few of us have created a klingon language
>LPMUD. This is due to our beliefs that it is easier to
>learn in an enviornment simuliar to what you are trying to
>learn. We are building (and are still very small) A klingon
>enviornment and need people who can team up with our coders
>to give the enviornment true Klingon history, ettiquite,
>language, and flavor. I know very little of the language
>myself, but am learning fast (due to being in this enviornment)
>however, my time is limited due to the admin responsibilities
>of running the mud. If you feel that you would like to help,
>please come by our web page (still in progress) @
>http://130.89.227.77/~chance/mud.html
>
>or telnet in @
>
>telnet 130.89.227.77 5555
>
>we are very interested in continuing our work and would love
>to have anyone who would like to help.
>

>thank you,
>
>Punkette
>[email protected]
>punkette@ghojmoH   (mud)

                       David Barron  [email protected]
        Klingon Language Postal Course,   PO Box 37, Eagle ID 83616
              It's FREE! Send Self-Addressed Stamped Envelope.
                     Not available by E-mail, so dont ask.

Back to archive top level