tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Mon Apr 08 04:21:07 1996

qech vIghaj...

There have been several posts lately about the KLI Hamlet and then soem about
QVC and it got me to thinking.......

Could Hamlet sell very well on QVC?

THis is one of those ideas we will *have to* bounce off Lawrence upon is
return.

david
--
 David Barron                    ||           lup Hoch yIyInqu'
 Klingon Language Postal Course  ||           qaStaHvIS wa' lup

Back to archive top level