tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Fri Apr 05 10:47:41 1996

Re: KLBC (tom)

>my name is tom I am new at this so i will get the book and start reading
>and learn ... geees this is going to be hard

cha'logh qar.  Right on both counts.

tlhIngan Hol DaghojmeH 'ut TKD.  pa' neH tlhIngan pab tu'lu'.
HIja', Qatlh Qu', 'ach Qatlh net tIvlaH.  bIQubqu'qang, bIQuchqu'.

You certainly can't learn the Klingon language well without a copy of
The Klingon Dictionary; it's the only place where you'll find the grammar
defined.  And it will be "hard", although hard can be fun.  If you like
mental exercise, you'll enjoy the chore a lot.