tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Tue Apr 16 13:06:08 1996

Re: My list of names

At 11:03 16-04-96 -0700, you wrote:

>>>I'd like to be added to your list, if you please
>>>targhthluH, Bryce Platt, [email protected]
>>
>>poonglIj vIchelta'.
   ^^

>>That is to say, I've added your name as "targhtlhuH", since I expected to
>>thl to be a typing error for tlh. If this is not the case, tell me, and I'll
>>change it of course.
>>
>Urrkkk....
>
>Bloody damn dyslexic fingers.  Your correction is much appreciiated.
                                                              ^^
It seems a recurring problem with humans (watch the ^ signs).... When will
these "thought-input devices" ever become common, so that we don't need to
use our fingers to key in what we want to write? ;-)

HIvqa' veqlargh...

Qapla'
peSHIr

          Jarno Peschier, [email protected], 2:2802/245.1@Fido
      162:100/100.1@Agora, 74:3108/102.1@QuaZie, 27:2331/214.1@SigNet
     What was was, before was was was? Before was was was, was was is.

Back to archive top level