tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Fri Apr 05 07:40:48 1996

Re: "Qo'noS ta'puq, Hamlet lotlut. lut 'ay' wa', lut 'ay'Hom

According to Jarno Peschier:

> mI' cha'vatlh cha'maH wej ngaS chovnatlhwIj.
> DaH ngoD Daj vISovqang: nuq mI' ngaS chovnatlhra'?

mI' wa'vatlh HutmaH ngaS chovnatlhwIj. I was, at one point,
promised one of the leather-bound editions for my editing
efforts, though at the time I did not believe that I deserved
it. I was only an editor for a very brief time before it was
determined that the writer/editor team was not working out --
no guilt or blame to be inferred here. For this specific task
this specific team of persons were not effective.

The honor I have for having my name in the book's credits at
all is already more honor than I deserve and I am quite pleased
with the "regular" edition I have received.

> Qapla'
> peSHIr

charghwI'
--