tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Wed Sep 20 15:41:41 1995

Re: }} DRG

I won't mind at all if someone wants to post part of the DRG saga here.
I don't think that anyone will mind.  Just don't send it in one big
chunk.  Parcel it into 5K pieces or such.

On Wed, 20 Sep 1995, Anthony Curran wrote:
> This is the first reference I've seen to DRG on this list.  I
> didn't think anyone else read it.
> But since someone has, I wanted to ask how I would go about
> uploading a song (poem really) to the FTP site.  It's a song in
> tlhingan-Hol about one of the minor characters in DRG, Captain
> Klank.  It's about 50 verses long, so I didn't want to send it to
> the list.
> I tried asking the list administrator (old list not new list) but
> I never got a response.

Also, I'd be MORE THAN glad to put it in the stargame.org ftp site in
toto.  Send it to me and I'll make it available by sending

get kli drg.saga
end

to majordomo....

Dave.