tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Wed Sep 20 09:34:21 1995

}} DRG

On Teus, 19 Sept. 95,
charghwI' writes...

>Just today, reading episode #18 of the Door Repair Guy, I saw
>the word {ta} used to in reference to an endurance record.

This is the first reference I've seen to DRG on this list.  I
didn't think anyone else read it.

But since someone has, I wanted to ask how I would go about
uploading a song (poem really) to the FTP site.  It's a song in
tlhingan-Hol about one of the minor characters in DRG, Captain
Klank.  It's about 50 verses long, so I didn't want to send it to
the list.

I tried asking the list administrator (old list not new list) but
I never got a response.

>charghwI'

qo'ran

Back to archive top level