tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Wed Sep 20 10:41:38 1995

}} ST Communicator

The ST Communicator is the magazine of Star Trek: The Official Fan Club;
it can be contacted at PO Box 111000, Aurora, CO  80042, phone (303)
341-1813; in the past I've seen copies for sale on the magazine stand at
Waldenbooks, so I would think that some of your local bookstores would
have copies (it's the Oct/Nov issue).  Back issues are also available
postage paid for $5.00 each; reference number SBI104; same addr as above,
payment in check, money order, VISA or MC. CO residents add sales tax.
And if you use a Star Trek MasterCard to pay for your order, you get a
10% discount.
  Disclaimer: the above is in response to requests for information, and
is not an attempt to solicit funds or to sell merchandise. (Gotta throw
the legalese in here somewhere...)

Hope this helps everyone.  Lawrence, the interview with you is on page 4,
and takes up nearly the whole page; the KLI address is at the end of it.

Teresa

Back to archive top level