tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Sat Sep 02 04:03:52 1995

}} Re: not sufficient

Michael Luevane writes:
>...I was trying to say "Your home is not sufficient *for* Terrans"
>Maybe...
>tera'nganpu'vaD yapbe' juHraj

Well, the Klingon apparently matches the English here, but I don't
completely understand either of them.  What do you really mean by a home
not being sufficient?  Is the home too small for Terrans to enter?  Are
Terrans unwilling to visit or live in the home?  Will Terrans not buy the
home for some reason?  Is the home too plain, too dirty, too drafty, too
ugly?  If you're trying to communicate, get specific!