tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Fri Oct 13 07:06:27 1995

Re: Straight from MO

"Mark E. Shoulson" writes:

 > >Marc Okrand...was *not* consulted for "Way of the Warrior."  He said that whomever
 > >did do the tlhIngan Hol was familiar with the language, but there were some
 > >things wrong.  He did not go into details.
 >
 > Thank you.  Thank you.  I was really worried we'd have to accept that stuff
 > as canon.

?  This is a new meaning of canon - I thought the rule (to our
consternation, perhaps) is that FILMED Trek, is Canon Trek - whether
we like it or not.  I know that, in other continuums where matters of
canon or non-canon are discussed, the ruling of canonicity doesn't
depend on MY approval.

* rejmorgh SoHchugh vaj yInlIj ghur'a'?* * Will all your worries add a single *
*     [email protected]              * *    moment to  your life?  Mt.6.27  *
           http://pages.prodigy.com/MN/xseg61a/mrklingon.html
	 [email protected] | GEnie:j.anderson71 | Prodigy: xseg61a
		  roj Suvlu'chugh vaj roj Sovbe'lu'

Back to archive top level