tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Fri Oct 13 06:59:48 1995

Re[2]: Straight from MO

On Fri, 13 Oct 1995 yoDtargh wrote:

>> 2)      He was around for the scene filming of the Klingon CD-ROM.  They have
>> yet to start on the language lessons. (I told him about the mistakes on the
>> Web advertisement.  He said he'd check it out.)

>maj.  Did he say if he was actually doing the language lesson parts?

It sounded like he was hoping to do them. But they haven't gotten back to him
yet.

>> 4)      Right now he is working on doing messages for those ST phone cards.
>>  Not only is he doing tlhIngan stuff, but he is also doing new Vulcan
>> stuff.

>Does that mean he is developing the Vulcan language?

That's what it sounded like to me.  This info was provided in response to a
question, from the audience, about production of a Vulcan dictionary.  He said
there was not one in the works.(Not even planning one.)  But he was doing some
little bits for the cards. (Emphasize *little* here.)

For those who don't know what I mean.  One of the long distance companies (Marc
couldn't remember the company either.) is selling these pretty prepaid phone
cards.  They can either be used for making normal calls or calling a special ST
number and choosing different options to listen to.  (i.e. Press 1 to heard
Picard say "Engage".  Press 2 to heard MO say something in Klingon. etc.)  So
this means that this will be all verbal, nothing written.

r'Hul

Back to archive top level