tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Fri Oct 13 06:52:57 1995

Re: Straight from MO

>Date: Thu, 12 Oct 1995 14:26:29 -0700
>From: [email protected]

>Marc Okrand was a guest at the Far Point convention in Maryland this past
>weekend (10/6-8).  I asked him a couple of things y'all will probably be
>interested in.

>1)      He was *not* consulted for "Way of the Warrior."  He said that whomever
>did do the tlhIngan Hol was familiar with the language, but there were some
>things wrong.  He did not go into details.

Thank you.  Thank you.  I was really worried we'd have to accept that stuff
as canon.  It was very disconcerting to hear *some* few words that sounded
right, and other stuff that I couldn't make heads or tails of.  I was
afraid they HAD consulted Okrand, and all sorts of changes had been made or
something.  Thanks for finding this out; I feel better now.

~mark

Back to archive top level