tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Mon Nov 27 17:00:17 1995

Re: qeylIS betleH and stuff

On Mon, 27 Nov 1995, Matt Gomes wrote:
> I agree with you, Joel, BUT... the KLI provides an EASY and FREE service.

Dochvam ngeDbe'qu'. / That thing isn't easy.

The task of the writer is the story - getting the grammar for
Klingon might be nice, but I'll take the story any day.

 DIllu'chugh, vaj  rut Huch lo'lu' 'ach rut poH lo'lu'

Sometimes you pay with money with money.  Sometimes you pay with time.

    joel peter anderson * [email protected]
       [email protected] * [email protected]
               mIghghachvo' yImej 'ej
        yIQaQ; roj yInej 'ej Dochvam yItlha'