tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Mon Nov 27 14:20:57 1995

Re: qeylIS betleH and stuff

At 11:52 AM 11/27/95 -0800, you wrote:
>qaghItlhneS:
>
>: I guess I can give Paramount at least one-half a credit for putting
>: one-half of their brain (tho that may be all they have) to the task of
>: putting tlhIngan Hol in "Sword of Kahless".
>
>Yeah... the bad half went over to the good half and beat the crud out
>of it...
>
>Can we give Paramount an "800" number they could call for translations?

*800 number* wIghajchugh vaj HIja' lughajnISqu'/

>-majIq

david

                       David Barron  [email protected]
        Klingon Language Postal Course,   PO Box 37, Eagle ID 83616
              It's FREE! Send Self-Addressed Stamped Envelope.
                     Not available by E-mail, so dont ask.

Back to archive top level