tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Mon Nov 27 16:16:42 1995

Re: qeylIS betleH and stuff

At 11:52 AM 11/27/95 -0800, you wrote:
>qaghItlhneS:
>
>: I guess I can give Paramount at least one-half a credit for putting
>: one-half of their brain (tho that may be all they have) to the task of
>: putting tlhIngan Hol in "Sword of Kahless".
>
>Yeah... the bad half went over to the good half and beat the crud out
>of it...
>
>Can we give Paramount an "800" number they could call for translations?

Why dont we just start publishing a phone list of accomplished
Klingon speakers? It doesnt have to be an 800 number and send it
off to Paramount, add agencies, radio DJ news letters and put  it
on the WWW site.

It could be called the "FREE Klingon Quick Referance". We would have to
indicate that it is to be used for only commercial ventures where
tlhIngan Hol is to be used or printed.

You can count me in as the first volunteer.
(208)939-4287 work
(208)939-6174 home

Lawrence, what do you think of makin' a press release to that matter.
It could get as much play as the forth coming Hamlet.

david

                       David Barron  [email protected]
        Klingon Language Postal Course,   PO Box 37, Eagle ID 83616
              It's FREE! Send Self-Addressed Stamped Envelope.
                     Not available by E-mail, so dont ask.

Back to archive top level