tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Mon Nov 27 08:38:50 1995

Re: qeylIS betleH and stuff

>Date: Fri, 24 Nov 1995 13:18:50 -0800
>From: David Barron <[email protected]>

>When Kor, Worf and Dax were facing thier villians Kor shouted out
>"MAH HIV DAH" before swinging thier swords.

>No dought it is an *attempt* at tlhIngan Hol, tho not a very good one.

Not much of an attempt.  It's an attempt by people who wrote "We attack
now!" on their papers, and then looked up "we", "attack", and "now" in
their TKDs (which they know exist) and put them in the same order.  If
language were that simple linguists would be out of business.

~mark

Back to archive top level