tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Fri Nov 24 13:13:40 1995

qeylIS betleH and stuff

I guess I can give Paramount at least one-half a credit for putting
one-half of their brain (tho that may be all they have) to the task of
putting tlhIngan Hol in "Sword of Kahless".

Whenever ST has any Klingons on it I put on the Closed Captions just in case
they attempt soem tlhIngan Hol.

When Kor, Worf and Dax were facing thier villians Kor shouted out
"MAH HIV DAH" before swinging thier swords.

No dought it is an *attempt* at tlhIngan Hol, tho not a very good one.

---
 * OFFLINE 1.58 * vuDlIj vIneHchugh vaj Dochmey'e' ngaSbogh chorlIj vIlaD

Back to archive top level