tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Wed Nov 22 07:53:47 1995

Re: Calendar Ideas

>Date: Wed, 22 Nov 1995 05:14:32 -0800
>From: Anttila Riku-Pekka <[email protected]>

>> >Conversational Klingon clearly states that the day is a 24 hour day.
>> 24 Klinzhai hours or Terran hours?

>I think it would be quite a coincidence indeed if a day on Klingon
>Homeworld would be as long as that on Earth.

I think it would be quite a coincidence indeed if just about all the aliens
the Star Trek folks seem to meet (even in the Delta Quadrant) would be
humanoid with almost identical social concepts as humans have (see
especially Original Series).  Don't expect ground-breaking believable
alienness from Star Trek.

~mark

Back to archive top level