tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Thu Nov 16 10:35:12 1995

Re: pIqaD

On 16 Nov 95 at 10:25, David Barron wrote:
> I hve been toying with the representing the pIqaD in simple
> ASCII type. No dought evidence of having too much time   on my
> hands.
>
> Your feedback and improvements are welcome.
>
> Here is what I made:

<pe'>

One small observation.  If the mail reader (or other presentation
engine) defaults to proportional type as mine does, any and all clever
images built of ascii characters tend to look rather like
jack-straws.

'etlhqengwI'

Garrett Michael Hayes            [email protected]
Client/Server Labs               http://www.cslinc.com
8601 Dunwoody Place, Suite 332
Atlanta, GA 30350
770-552-3645 voice               770-993-4667 fax

Back to archive top level