tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Thu Nov 16 10:28:08 1995

Re: tlhIngan pongmey

"d'Armond Speers" writes:

 > When I came on this list late in 1992, I received some flack for choosing
 > "Holtej" as my name.  I countered with the observation that TKD lists
 > names for people that are also other words, like /Qugh/ and /matlh/.

And then, some of us can choose tlhIngan names, that are tlhIngan
words, that are the SAME as our own DIvI' Hol pong.

 [or, "jol rojpuqloD";  Since my father's name was Fred ("peace") I
 rather like "peace's son" as a last name.]

* rejmorgh SoHchugh vaj yInlIj ghur'a'?* * Will all your worries add a single *
*     [email protected]              * *    moment to  your life?  Mt.6.27  *
           http://pages.prodigy.com/MN/xseg61a/mrklingon.html
  [email protected] | Prodigy: xseg61a | [email protected]
		  roj Suvlu'chugh vaj roj Sovbe'lu'

Back to archive top level