tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Thu Nov 16 10:22:48 1995

pIqaD

I hve been toying with the representing the pIqaD in simple
ASCII type. No dought evidence of having too much time   on my
hands.

Your feedback and improvements are welcome.

Here is what I made:
a                      m                   u   /
   /-                     /\                  /__
  /_                     | /
b                      n                      |__/
   |\/                    /__                 |  \
     \                    \__

ch                      ng                  w
   ^\_|                    <--|               |--|
     _|                    _\                 |
                           \
   |                     o                  y
  /_\                      <---               ___
                            |-                \ /
e                           |_                 \
  |--
                            /__              '
gh                           __/               |
   ---
   ---                       /__

    /\                      Q __
   /__\                      /__
   \                            |

I                            r ___
  |_/                          \__
   \_                          /

                              S \/
j                               /_
   ---
   /-
  /_                        tlh
                                \
---
 * OFFLINE 1.58 * No Kahless, no victory. Know Kahless, know victory.

Back to archive top level