tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Mon Nov 13 11:17:37 1995

Re: jIlIH(')egh, etc.

> On Mon, 13 Nov 1995, Mark E. Shoulson wrote:
>
> > You have to be careful with verbs; just because they're listed as
> > infinitives, don't forget that they're always conjugated with respect to a
> > particular subject and object whenever you use them in a sentence.

<nod, *sigh*>... HIvqa' veqlargh... {{;-/

> I think this was probably done on purpose, so that people wouldn't get
> confused, as this fellow did, about verb forms.  If it was listed as "to
		    ^^^^^^
> --Holtej

FELLOW?????  be' jIH!!!

KLINGON SIGN LANGUAGE, LESSON 6: enraged female gnashing teeth and waving
many sharp objects has been found to translate almost exactly as
"GROVEL *NOW*".

vanya ;)

Chris Atherton
[email protected]