tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Fri Nov 10 05:59:09 1995

Re: Sign Language?

nughItlhta' (d'Armond Speers) (jStIn - [email protected]) je:

>On Thu, 9 Nov 1995 [email protected] wrote:
>
>> I thought that the Klingons killed weaker beings... I believe that the Deaf
>> fall into that category... if this is true, what is the need for Sign
>> Language?
>
>Ouch.  While this certainly sounds like a Klingon perspective, I'd be
>real disappointed if you espoused this belief.
>
>> --jStIn--

I too hope this petaQ meant that as a joke! I am so mad right now I can't
even think of a good response in Hol and would be forced to read his
entrails to see if actually believed that point of view.

targhlIj yab tIn law' no'lI' Hoch yabDu' tIn puS, DenIbya' Qatlh
QoS HIjatlhnIS ... 'oH chonobqang'a'

We Klingons do not kill weaker species. That would be a waste of time and
energy. After all we allow you humans to live.... >}};-)

(*sigh*  veqlarghmo' vIghItlh)

vuDlIj vIneHchugh vaj Dochmey'e' ngaSbogh chorlIj vIlaD
vIta'pu'be' !!!          tlhIngan ghaH *Bart Simpson*'e'
Soqra'tIS                [email protected]

Back to archive top level