tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Mon May 22 10:16:46 1995

Re: coffee

 > It's a typo; I meant "hindsight".

I knew that.... in hindsight.

Look - I am aware of the hindsight issue, and I don't care if anyone
calls cream in their coffee by my "chISmoHwI'" coinage.  IF I used the
word, I'd do it in context, qa'vIn chISmoHwI'", and I'd assume (I
know, never assume) that a tlhIngan who knew about coffee, would be
familiar with the curious Human practice of "whitening" it.  OTOH,
maybe there is a guild on the homeworld ....

	"qa'vInDaq tar lan tlhIngan HoHwI'pu' "

 -

toH wIghloD, nuq mu' Dalo'?

[hindsight alert: "toH wIghloD" was *meant* as, "Okay, wiseguy,"]

Back to archive top level